The market requirements with regard to corrosion protection in steel, machine and plant construction as well as in the offshore sector are constantly increasing. In order to guarantee reliable corrosion protection, a large number of factors must be taken into account, such as climatic conditions, surface quality and measuring techniques. For this reason, the professional execution of inspection work including its monitoring and logging by highly qualified personnel is indispensable.
Your advantage: Our many years of experience!
We know what is important! Wepuko Pahnke has been working successfully for several decades with numerous companies from the oil and gas industry in the onshore and offshore sector. We are pleased to be able to offer you coating inspection by our FROSIO coating inspector Level III (certified according to Norwegian standard NS 476) as a service. Benefit from the technical, methodological and application competences of our specialist.
Our comprehensive range of services for you:
Coating inspection according to DIN EN ISO 12944 / Norsok - M 501 and/or according to customer specifications
- Monitoring of corrosion protection specifications
- Monitoring checklists, procedural and work instructions
- Implementation and logging of various test procedures according to current standards
- Monitoring and logging of the blasting and coating process according to procedure
- Identification and recording of critical points
- Support in quality assurance at goods receipt
- Data analysis and evaluation
FROSIO is a worldwide known advisory board for training and certification of coating inspectors based in Norway. The acquisition of a FROSIO certificate leads to qualification as a coating inspector. This certificate is also recognised by the International Maritime Organisation (IMO).
Are you interested? Please contact us!
We will be pleased to prepare a tailor-made, free offer taking into account time and economic aspects.